Monday, May 21, 2007

Birthday Blog


I'm not one to self promote, but it is in fact my birthday today. I feel older for sure, a bit wiser maybe and sadly I think I'll have to finally accept that I've probably stopped growing.

I suppose with every passing year you care less and less about birthdays, parties and gifts. Really all I ever want anymore is for mine or anyone elses birthdays to be a convenient reason to call or see someone that you haven't seen in a long time. Like maybe for a year. Or more in some cases. That to me is the best.

Thanks to my close friends for your birthday wishes, calls and emails. My hair is growing greyer but my heart is growing fuller.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Happy Birthday!!! have great day...hope the day is filled with loads happiness..and for some more fun and laughter do visit my blog on Birthday Wishes and enjoy all that's there!!!!